Registrati    Utenti    FAQ e Regole
Username:
Password:
Salva la password | Perso la password?
ARCHIVIO | 2 utenti online | CHAT  

Indice del FORUM  6 Dragons Kung Fu  Lesson 1 - 3 exercises to acquire real martial...
NOTA: Devi registrarti per inserire un messaggio.
Per registrarti rapidamente: clicca qui. La registrazione è gratuita.
Nome utente:
Password:
Formattazione: GrassettoCorsivoSottolineato Centrato Inserisci collegamento o indirizzo di postaInserisci e-mailInserisci immagine Inserisci citazioneInserisci lista Scegli fra centinaia di faccine quella che più ti aggrada
    Riscrivi il messaggio
Icona messaggio: Normale  Allegro  Stupefacente  Ammiccante  Bad  Good  Interessante
 Idea  Importante  Domanda  The best  Lodevole  Aggressivo  Triste
Testo messaggio:

* HTML Non Attivo
* Istruzioni Html Attivi

Faccine:
 Tutte le faccine di AAC
Modalità:
<- Help
Includi firma nel post.
Ricevi notifica di risposta alla discussione.
Tip of the day:
Leggi le regole e le FAQ Quando usare i messaggi privati
I messaggi privati devono avere lo scopo di scambiarsi brevi informazioni (ad esempio inviti in chat) ma non devono trattare di argomenti che potrebbero interessare a tutta la community. Non siate timidi nell'esprimere pubblicamente ad esempio perplessità che potrebbero non essere solo vostre.

D I S C U S S I O N E
 Messaggio di partenza
aFiGoZ Scrivi Un Messaggio Privato The most important training exercises
In this chapter, we will deepen the topic started in Lesson 2.3 about the first 3 basic technical practices of 6 Dragons Kung Fu. Each of them is designed to develop (and learn to manage) the combat interactions typical of our style (read 6DKF’s interactions: from the strong blow to the light touch):

The fluid ones – With Fabric Cloth Training (born in our school)
The liquid ones – With Hanging Speedballs Training (inspired by ancient Shaolin methods, read also Secret Shaolin training tools)
The solid ones – With Poles Training (inspired by ancient Shaolin methods)
A note by Master Kongling – We will talk about the last 2 fundamental practices (conditioning and sparring) in the next chapters of this course.

Too many options cause dispersion
There are plenty of exercises that a martial arts practitioner could perform and each of them develops specific body parts, psychophysical abilities (etc.), the only problem is that:

Training time is not endless – Even training for 16 hours each day, it would be impossible to effectively practice everything (read Tips on how to stretch our training times)
Workout energies are not endless – Even being in wonderful physical shape, it would be unthinkable (and wrong) to execute too many consecutive (or simultaneous) energy-consuming tasks in the same session (read 6 Dragons Kung Fu training sessions’ structure)

It is exactly in response to these issues that the 3 exercises we have listed have been selected and “perfected”.

A note by Master Kongling – I am not ashamed to say that it has been a hard work of selection and comparison that lasted several years of study and experimentation (we have compared the effectiveness of dozens and dozens of new and ancient exercises in terms of developing and maintaining combat-related psychophysical skills). This is the result of an entire life of research.

What makes the fundamental technical exercises so effective
The reason why the basic technical exercises have been cataloged as “fundamental” is that they:

Allow you to increase your fighting skills every day – They literally regulate themselves over you (the more you become good, the more the “game” becomes complex)
Allow you to save training time – You can train effectively even in those “particular” days where you have a very limited time; this means that in certain (rare) occasions they can even replace the rest of the practice
Allow you to maintain your body extremely reactive – They involve the entire body in dynamic and explosive movements (but they do not involve forced or repetitive workloads)
Allow you to develop real combat capabilities – Speed, reflexes, space management, footwork, dynamic equilibrium, timing, spatial intelligence (etc.) are always involved and stimulated by continuous unexpected evolutions
Can be executed at different levels of intensity – This means that they are eligible for daily routine (both when we are tired both when we are at our best)
Are very engaging – You don’t need a lot of motivation to perform them, in fact (after the first adaptation period), the mind remains constantly attracted / occupied by proportional and always-different challenges (not easy but even not too hard)
Can be executed everywhere – Almost in any place and circumstance, it is enough to have a T-Shirt (or a rag), a light pole (or a tree) and a bag to hang (with a ball inside) to be able to work at an incredible functional level

A note by Master Kongling – When I was studying with grandmaster Yang Jwing-Ming, even in my small room I was able to train with my speedball (for the full anecdote, read Small space 4 hours individual training session sample).

Final notes
All this naturally does not means that if you execute only these practices you become a complete fighter nor that you are automatically prepared for real combat (the path has a lot of other steps but we are for sure in the right direction)
With the fundamental practices of our style, you always have a perfectly balanced replacement to all the exercises that, for any accidental temporarily reason, you cannot execute (leak of time, effort, space, tools, partners, etc.)
In all the other cases, alongside the basic technical practices, must proportionally appear all the other specific and generic exercises (the road to perfection is a journey made of details)

In the next lesson of this chapter, we will start to talk more deeply about the first fundamental practice.

In-depth video courses
Basic 6 Dragons Kung Fu Exercises – A deep and visual explanation of the fundamental exercises (with variations, setting, examples, common mistakes, best practices, etc.)
In-depth articles
The use of unorthodox methods – Why and how the use of unorthodox training methods can make the difference
Practical examples of daily training time subdivision – A few ideas about a precise organization of your 6 Dragons Kung Fu’s sessions
Questions
Reply in the comments and share your experience:

What is your favorite fundamental exercise?
<< Lesson 9.5 – Index

Aggiornamenti di AAC
Gli aggiornamenti di AAC di questa settimana!
Download programmi per per pocket pc windows mobile 1
Pubblicati 10 nuovi utili programmi per Windows Mobile.
Ippocastano (Aesculus hippocastanum)
Inserita la scheda dell'ippocastano.
VB.Net | Un semplice server con TcpListener
Come realizzare un semplice echo-server su TCP.
Lista di tutti i cartoni animati
Un personaggio Marvel e raddoppiata la lista dei cartoni animati.
Icone e cursori da scaricare
Aggiunte 14 nuove icone da scaricare per il desktop.
Estensioni e formati progetto 1
Inserite 10 nuove estensioni di progetto.
Calcolare un compenso all'ora | DISCUTINE >>
Calcola la tua tariffa oraria di libero professionista.
Magic Gladius: Il matrimonio di Shi-Godran Regat
La XXVII giornata di Magic Gladius: il matrimonio del Re Nero.

E-Mail: Pass: Created by AAC Network
© ArcadiA Club 2019 - P.IVA 02284690035
Torna Su

Donazioni       Aggiungi a preferiti       AAC Home Page